February 19, 2012

L.O.V.E. the 3AM Teacher to Pieces!!

Last weekend I was in desperate need of finding measurement clip art for a unit that I am working on {and hoping to have uploaded very soon!!}.  To the rescue came Miss sweetness herself over at the 3am Teacher!!  Let me just say...she is absolutely wonderful!!  Not only did she create some of the cutest measurement clip art ever but she had it completed within hours of my request!!  Please stop by her blog and show her some love because she is more than deserving of it!!
I hope to be back tomorrow with my newest unit on persuasive writing and a sneak peak of my unit on measurement!!  Night sweet friends!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca -

    I just found you and so glad I did. Very cute blog and yes I do love the 3AM teacher too. I am so happy to be finding all these wonderful teacher/friends through blogging. I am a new blogger. Come on over and visit and tell me what you think. :o)
    ~ Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered her too. She's great! Can't wait to see your new units. :)
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your creation!!! Thank you for the love!!! I feel so blessed!

    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have recently discovered her too. She is AWESOME! I can't wait to check out your new units!
    -Megan

    First Grade Magic

    ReplyDelete