February 27, 2012

From Student to Teacher!

Hi sweet teacher friends!  This is a quick post tonight...I am going on 4 1/2 hours of sleep!  Not a good thing for this girl...I require a strict 8 hours of sleep nightly!!  My eyes are seriously closing as I type...super yawn!  So before I fall asleep on you and beginning typing random keys, I wanted to post my newest unit...From Student to Teacher!  This guide is packed full of forms that can be used to create a "survival guide" for any student teacher no mater what grade.  The best part about it...I have imported all of my slides as PNG files with a text box overlay into PowerPoint!  This means that you can type any of your info onto the forms and still enjoy the super cute graphics {and I can rest easy that all of the graphics will be secure!}  This is my first time posting a unit this way so please let me know if I am doing something incorrectly! 
{Click the pic to link to my TPT store!}
{You can also find this unit in my Teachers Notebook store here}
Included in the unit you will find:
  • A welcome letter
  • Places and Faces {important names and numbers}
  • Responsibilities {as a student teacher}
  • Daily Schedule
  • Class and School Procedures
  • Specials Rotation Schedule
  • Class Roster
  • Special Needs {504 Plans, IEP's, RTI}
  • All About...{Everything you need to know about our class}
  • Sample Lesson Plan Template {space for you to import your lesson plan template
  • To Do List
  • Weekly Calendar
  •  Love Notes {ideas I love and don't want to forget!}
If there is anything you would like to see added, I would be more than happy to add it in...just send me an email!!  I hope you are having a great night and a wonderful start to your week!!  I will be back tomorrow to post my Persuasive Writing Unit {I am slacking and didn't get it posted last week...I can't seem to stay caught up!!}
Night friends!!

11 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! This will definitely be going on my wishlist! :)

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this! I'm definitely getting it!
    AS a student teacher this is a must. Brilliant!
    Why didn't I think of this!
    Miss S
    Just Teaching...Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Super cute idea. :) I'm your newest follower! I'm having a $25 TPT giveaway that ends on Friday - come on over and check it out! :)

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!! GREAT IDEA!!

    I'm giving away TWO TREND BINGO GAMES! GO check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea! :) You could also do this for a Sub File...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness! :) By the way, I read your little note about hair colors, and I have always wanted to be a brunette, so I am a little jealous of YOU!!! My mom is a brunette, and I sometimes feel a little jipped. I have asked my stylist to color my hair dark several times, and my request is always shot down. I guess we all just need to learn to be content with what God gave us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Thank you for creating it. I am student teaching right now and love any tips and ideas. I just purchased it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! A perfect gift for any student teacher!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!! Where did you get the cute cloud frame and font you used on this product? I love it!!!


    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete