December 28, 2011

Silly Dilly Caterpilly!!

Hi sweet friends!!  I hope everyone had a fantabulous Christmas!!!  My hubby and I had a wonderful holiday celebrating with family and honoring the true reason of Christmas...Christ!!  I am ecstatic to announce that I have just completed my first product that will be posted on TPT for purchase first thing in the morning!  It is a whopping 40 page document that will help you track the progress of your little darlin's with their sight/dolch words all the while keeping them engaged and excited about reading!!  Included is directions for the activity, a parent letter, 12 lists to send home with students to practice along with flash cards for each list, a template for building a "silly dilly caterpilly" and a completion certificate for each student!  Here is a little preview of what is included in the unit.  I really hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it!!!  Make sure to check back tomorrow for a link to my grand opening of my TPT store!!!



1 comment:

  1. This item looks adorable :) So cute! What graphics source are you using?

    LilBookChompers.com

    ReplyDelete